2019 Tasmanian Calendar
Calendar is correct as at 14th June 2019
Please note some events have varied from the normal ”third weekend of the month” for various reasons.
- January 18th – Tasmanian Titles planning meeting, location TBA.
- February 3rd – Section setting, Mole Creek
- February 9th and 10th – North West Motorcycle Show demo, Ulverstone
- February 17th – Round 1, Mole Creek (NW)
- March 2nd (and if required, 3rd) – Section setting for Tasmanian Titles, Mt Joy
- March 9th and 10th – Tasmanian Titles, Mt Joy (N)
- March 24th – Section Setting, Gunns Plains
- March 31st – Round 2, Gunns Plains (NW)
- April 20th and 21st – Two day Easter Trial, Glenmaggie (Vic)
- April 21st – Section setting, Jericho
- April 28th – Round 3, Jericho (S)
- May 12th – Section setting, Royal George
- May 19th – Round 4, Royal George (N)
- June 9th and 10th – Queens Birthday Two Day, Argyle (Vic)
- June 9th – Section setting,Oatlands
- June 16th – Round 5, Oatlands (S)
- July 7th – Scottish Trial (TdN Fundraiser), Mt Joy
- July 14th – Section setting, Mt Joy
- July 21st – Round 6, Mt Joy (N)
- August 4th -Section setting, Dilston
- August 11th- Round 7, Dilston (N)
- September 1st – Section setting, Melton Mowbray
- September 8th – Round 8, Melton Mowbray (S)
- September 27th and 28th – Trials des Nations, Ibiza (Spain)
- October 5th and 6th – Victorian Titles (Vic)
- October 10th and 11th – Practice days for the 2019 Huon Aquaculture Australian Trials Championships, Mt Joy (Tas)
- October 12th and 13th – 2019 Huon Aquaculture Australian Trials Championships, Mt Joy (Tas)
- November 10th – Section setting, Melrose
- November 17th – Round 9, Melrose (NW)
- December 14th/15th – Christmas Dinner, Northern Members to organise
Remember to check back here regularly, or if you subscribe to the TMTC calendar, keep an eye on your phone or calendar client. Events may be added or changed throughout the year.
Section setting dates are NOT set in stone and are simply a guide. Check with someone from the relevant region to confirm.
Events start at 10am, if you’re riding try and get there around 9am so you’ve got time to check in and get your bike scrutineered.
Come and try days are a great opportunity for potential riders to get aboard a bike and see if it’s comfortable before going out and buying their own.
This calendar is also available online, event locations are shown in the event details on Google Map and will work in any browser:
TMTC Online Calendar (opens in a new window)
If you’d prefer to print out a map, check the Maps section here.
You can also copy and paste this link to import this calendar directly into any application that supports the iCal format, such as Outlook or Google Calendar: